Grace Café is a restaurant style community meal serving our communities most vulnerable residents, our neighbors currently experiencing homelessness and struggling with food insecurity. Every Sunday from 5:30 to 7:00 PM, Arch Street welcomes 200 – 250 of our neighbors for devotions, dinner and fellowship in a welcoming, safe and judgment free space. Devotions are held in the Sanctuary and the Fellowship Meal in Nichols Hall (the lower level fellowship hall).
Grace Café has grown with each passing year. We hosted our first Health Fair this spring connecting our Grace Café congregation with life sustaining community health resources in a safe, welcoming and familiar space. As our program has grown and so has our need for partners to share the journey with our community. Volunteers who wish to prepare and serve the Grace Café Fellowship Meal with support from the Arch Street Volunteer Support Team are encouraged to contact Deaconess Darlene DiDomineck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-568-6250.
If you’d like to make a financial contribution to the Grace Café, please visit our Crowdrise page to make a tax-deductable donation. Your donation of:
- $1200 will provide coffee and tea for Grace Cafe for a year.
- $600 will provide one Sunday evening Grace Cafe meal serving 250 of our neighbors.
- $150 will provide a month of public transportation access for needed medical appointments and job interviews.
- $50 will replace necessary identification required to obtain housing, health insurance and employment for one of our Grace Cafe members.
- $20 will provide coffee and tea for Grace Café for meal.
- $10 will provide paper products for Grace Café for one week.
- $5 will provide a box of food service gloves.
Even the smallest donation will make a big impact on our Grace Café community. We invite you to join us on the journey.